Welcome!

Hello!! My name is Patranila Jefferson and I'm super excited to launch Greenlight Yourself: The Lifestyle Manual for Creative Entrepreneurs!!



I know what you're thinking. All entrepreneurs are creative, they have to be. And you're absolutely right! Being an entrepreneur requires tremendous creativity, flexibility, resourcefulness and many, many other things! What I mean by 'creative entrepreneurs' in this context is those artsy folks. You know, your actors, your singers, dancers, painters, sculptors...the folks that create and craft things out of thin air and then perform or display them for your enjoyment! And for the record, I count myself among that group for sure. More about my stuff here but for now, back to the mission at hand!

I started Greenlight Yourself because when I was a young actor just starting out, I made an alarming amount of god-awful mistakes with regard to my career decisions. Looking back, I wished I'd had someone who could have given me a tiny bit of real-world advice. Sure there were books on how to make it as an actor but the thing about books is, by the time one is in the 'book writing phase of life' one is usually quite removed from the actual day-to-day hustle. There weren't any resources by people who were in the trenches, sweating it out everyday. That's what I hope Greenlight Yourself will be. An honest, inspiring guide for navigating the often treacherous waters of life in the arts. It is designed to help you create the career you crave.


Each week I'll share resources and tips on career visioning, planning and marketing as well as the latest in entrepreneur style and tech savvy goodness that makes a busy life easier and a little more fun. I'll also profile artists/entrepreneurs whose stories I hope will inspire and encourage you! We'll talk all about the dos and don'ts for career building and focus specifically on how you can take your career into your own hands and Greenlight Yourself!

So, welcome aboard and let's get to it!


~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments help the community. Thank you!

Share The Greenlight Goodness

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...